About the Company :
Vana Solutions, LLC is an information technology services company headquartered in Beavercreek, Ohio. Vana Solutions delivers technical solutions supporting complex organizational objectives while solving business-driven challenges.
Position Summary :
Vana Solutions is seeking a Business Analyst. Some of the responsibilities include:
- Solicit, understand, and document the client’s business requirements, processes and workflows.
- Analyzes system requirements and assist in design and development activities.
- Evaluates, develops, and delivers Business Use Case (as-is), Business Use Case (to-be), business process flow diagrams, and value streams.
- Create DoDAF support artifacts that align with the business requirements.
- Gather requirements and help build and document specifications for development.
- Be responsible for interaction with clients including eliciting client user stories.
- Conduct gap analysis between current solution and customer requirements.
- Work with the clients to demonstrate the changes for system needs.
- Create and design the reports and metrics for tracking business and product success.
- Develop training materials and provide training through various forms of delivery (Class CBTs, Manuals).
Minimum Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information System, Computer Information Systems, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Business Analyst principles in support of AF systems and process.
- Experience and/or knowledge of DoD Architecture Framework (DoDAF) and other architecture models.
- Strong MS Office skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio).
- Prefer Agile methodology experience and/or knowledge.
- Strong understanding of Scrum and Quality Assurance process.
- Understanding of business analysis principles, processes, and techniques.
- Ability to plan and organize in complex, fast-paced environments.
- Mature, with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Results-oriented, self-motivated, team player, positive attitude and enthusiastic.
- Facilitation skills (e.g., facilitating diverse groups to a decision or consensus).
- Demonstrated “hands on” approach where necessary.
- Be a United States citizen.
- Active Secret clearance preferred.