About the Company :
Vana Solutions, LLC is an information technology services company headquartered in Beavercreek, Ohio. Vana Solutions delivers technical solutions supporting complex organizational objectives while solving business-driven challenges.
Position Summary :
The Business Process Modeler will provide our Air Force client with expertise in requirements/use case development, support the SDDP or BCAC, process re-engineering, system interface analysis, and general process engineering. The modeler must enjoy spending time with the client to understand their problems and their process needs. The position may require some travel.
FLSA & Employment Status:
1-3 years business process re-engineering
Minimum Requirements :
- Familiar with DoDAF, SDDP, or BCAC architecture frameworks and processes.
- Experience with business processes, business process re-engineering, process performance, or organizational change management.
- Liaison with subject matter experts and Air Force process owners to understand and document their business processes.
- Experience with developing business process analysis methodologies to evaluate, standardize, document, and implement improvements to business processes using modeling applications.
- Document associated Air Force policies, processes, and procedures in a clear and concise manner to support ease of use and understanding.
- Familiarity with standard modeling notations including Business Process Modeling Notation (BPMN) with tools (i.e. EA SPARX, System Architect, Visio, etc.).
- One to three years’ experience with business process re-engineering.
- At least one year of experience developing functional requirements/use cases.
- At least one year of experience developing/updating system interfaces.
- Experience with Enterprise/System architecting.
- Agile Development experience is desired.
- B.S. in Computer Science, Engineering, Physics, or Mathematics.
Preferred Qualifications and Skills:
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- Active Secret Clearance or NAC.