About the Company :
Vana Solutions, LLC is an information technology services company headquartered in Beavercreek, Ohio. Vana Solutions delivers technical solutions supporting complex organizational objectives while solving business-driven challenges.
Position Summary :
This is a full-time position.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience with Oracle WebLogic and OHS 11g or higher.
- 5+ years’ experience with Apache 2.2 or higher Web Server.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Must hold active TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance.
- CompTIA Security+ Certification or Higher Cert such as CASP or CISSP.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Knowledge of the DOD IA and IA-enabled configuration standards for Oracle application/webservers devices/systems of the Security Technical Implementation Guides (STIGs).
- Oracle Webserver design, configuration and implementation with demonstrable experience in the implementation and adherence to STIGs.
- Has direct experience implementing or managing security functionality or controls in data centric environments.
- Excellent technical skills and knowledge to successfully manage project work.
- Broad understanding of network, storage, database, application server, webserver and application security issues.
- Broad knowledge of firewalls, intrusion detection systems, anti-virus software, data encryptions, and other industry-standard techniques and practices.
- Creating/Configuring/Deleting websites on physical and virtual environments provide effective solutions to Web architectural issues manage/review log files, identify/resolve performance bottlenecks, health check of the web server, HTTPS/SSL Web security experience.
- Knowledge of various protocols such as TCP/IP, HTTP, HTTPS and SOAP.
- Knowledge in Node Manager Configuration, remote managed server start and stop, SSL communication between admin server and node manager.
- Experienced in installing Certificates on various Web Servers and Oracle WebLogic Application Server Platforms and SSL.
- 10+ years’ experience as a WebLogic and OHS administrator.
- Experience supporting WebLogic and OHS on Solaris.
- Experience supporting WebLogic and OHS on Linux.
- Experience supporting WebLogic and OHS on Windows.
- 10+ years’ experience with Apache 2.2 or higher webserver.
- Experience with Apache 2.4 or higher.