About the Company :
Vana Solutions, LLC is an information technology services company headquartered in Beavercreek, Ohio. Vana Solutions delivers technical solutions supporting complex organizational objectives while solving business-driven challenges.
Position Summary :
In this position we are seeking a full-time Senior Web Developer who will participate in architecting, developing and maintaining consumer-based website solutions. Must be able to work independently or as a team member in a variety of web-based projects, ranging from integrated marketing applications to large, complex integrated applications. The Senior Web Developer works closely with project manager, web designer, software architect, and/or database administrator depending on the size of the requirement. The Senior Web Developer determines the site’s visual presentation, interactive features, capacity and backend structure. The scope of work includes the development and maintenance of all internal and external websites supporting any NASIC Mission.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Must have an active TS//SCI Clearance.
- Certifications: CSSLP/CAP.
- Information Technology-related Bachelor’s degree with 8 years of technical experience.
In lieu of the above educational requirements we will consider the following:
- Related Bachelor’s degree with 10 years of technical experience.
- Information Technology-related Associates Degree with 12 years of technical experience.
- Related Associates Degree with 15 years of MIS experience.
- Design, develop, and implement website software packages.
- Troubleshoot, debug and implement software code using knowledge of standard concepts, practices, procedures and software packages.
- Must be able to stay up-to-date with the latest coding developments and changes, utilizing new technology to streamline the process, and adhering to best practices.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Experience with source control, GIT and SVN.
- Knowledge of database integration – Oracle, SQLLite, MongoDB, PostregSQL, Neo4J.
- Experience with Elastic Search and the Elastic Stack.
- Capable of developing web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals and user needs.