About the Company :
Vana Solutions, LLC is an information technology services company headquartered in Beavercreek, Ohio. Vana Solutions delivers technical solutions supporting complex organizational objectives while solving business-driven challenges.
Position Summary :
We are looking for mid-level to Senior-level resource to augment our existing development staff. The selected candidate will participate in all phases of the software development lifecycle as an on-site member of our development team in the Beavercreek, OH.
FLSA & Employment Status:
Exempt – Full-Time
Minimum Requirements :
To be considered for this position, you must minimally meet the knowledge, skills, and abilities listed below:
- Strong communications skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent teamwork and organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM related field (e.g. Information Technology, Information Science, etc.) and a minimum of 2 years’ experience developing software applications.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
Candidates with these desired skills will be given preferential consideration:
- 2 years’ + Experience developing SQL queries preferably for an Oracle database.
- Experience developing and/or using web services.
- Experience with Micro-Service Architectures.
- Experience developing secure web applications (e.g., HTTPS, PKI).
- Experience with web application deployment (e.g., Oracle WebLogic, Apache Tomcat).
- Experience with Eclipse (or similar IDE).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, UNIX, and/or Linux
- Active TS/SCI clearance