About the Company :
Vana Solutions, LLC is an information technology services company headquartered in Beavercreek, Ohio. Vana Solutions delivers technical solutions supporting complex organizational objectives while solving business-driven challenges.
Position Summary :
Software Developers at Vana solutions are continuous learners who can seek out and embrace new languages, processes, and technologies so that they can be utilized in projects to resolve difficult challenges and spur innovation. They will help the to create, enhance, and follow best practices in software development, testing, deployment, and user interface design. Listen to the customer’s needs balanced with project and release timelines to help plan and deliver functional and appealing applications.
Minimum Requirements :
Preferred Qualification and Skills
- U.S. Citizenship with ability to obtain U.S. Government Security Clearance.
- Experience with Java EE frameworks (e.g. Spring, Struts).
- Experience developing SQL queries preferably for an Oracle database.
- Experience with SonarQube, Fortify, and Elasticsearch.
- Knowledge of DISA STIGs and their application to software.
Skills and Qualification
- 5 years’ relevant professional software development experience developing software in objected oriented languages (Java, C#).
- Cloud Experience with Azure, Amazon Web Services, or other Cloud Implementations.
- Experience creating and implementing complex designs and integrations across developers
- Experience developing and/or using web services.
- Experience with Micro-Service Architectures.
- Experience developing secure web applications (e.g., HTTPS, PKI).
- Experience with web application deployments and DevOps integration.
- Experience with Visual Studio, Eclipse (or similar IDE).
- Experience with Microsoft Windows, UNIX, and/or Linux.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent teamwork and organization skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or STEM related field (e.g. Information Technology, Information Science, etc.)