About the Company :
Vana Solutions, LLC is an information technology services company headquartered in Beavercreek, Ohio. Vana Solutions delivers technical solutions supporting complex organizational objectives while solving business-driven challenges.
Position Summary :
In this position we are seeking a full-time Web Developer who will assist in the design, development, and implementation of website software packages. The employee must be able to work independently or as a team member in a variety of web-based projects, ranging from integrated marketing applications to large, complex integrated applications. The scope of work includes the development and maintenance of all internal and external websites supporting any NASIC Mission.
- Information Technology-related Associates’ degree, Bachelors degree preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience required in the Web software development field or in a related area or equivalent.
- Must be US Citizen.
- Must have an active TS//SCI Clearance.
- Certifications: CSSLP/CAP
- Design, develop, and implement website software packages.
- Troubleshoot, debug and implement software code using knowledge of standard concepts, practices, procedures and software packages.
- Must be able to stay up-to-date with the latest coding developments and changes, utilizing new technology to streamline the process, and adhering to best practices.
- Evaluate code to ensure that it is valid, is properly structured, meets industry standards and is compatible with browsers, devices, or operating systems.
- Experience with source control, GIT and SVN.
- Knowledge of database integration – Oracle, SQLLite, MongoDB, PostregSQL, Neo4J.
- Experience with Elastic Search and the Elastic Stack.
- Capable of developing web site maps, application models, image templates, or page templates that meet project goals and user needs.